OPT application

If you are an international student (F-1 visa) and you would like to stay in the US after you graduate, you can consider to apply for OPT that will give you the opportunity to work for 12 months after graduation. Application is not that complicated but there are a few things to understand before you apply. For example, you want to know your options before you travel abroad or when you have to apply and many other questions like that.

Luckily, UC Berkeley has done an amazing job and has answered all the questions you might have on OPT:
OPT tutorial – all your questions answered